This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Administrator 5 months ago.

  • Author
  • #22251

    Using a court form N244, you apply to stay the execution of the writ and vary the county court judgement to be paid in instalments. That stops enforcement and takes the bailiffs and their fees out of the loop.

    You cannot negotiate a meaningful repayment of a High Court writ with a bailiff.

    They WILL mess you around!

    There is ONLY one way

    Apply for a stay of execution and a variation of the writ.

    This action also stops the fees being recovered from you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Bailiffs and High Court writs’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2019 Fuck This Country


We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.


Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account